Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's resolutions

I'm usually not big on New Year's resolutions, but for some reason, this year I feel inspired to make a few, some of which I'll probably blog about in the coming weeks. But for right now, I want to say that one of my goals for 2012 is to be a better blogger, and to post more often. To start with, I'm trying to update my template, but I'm not too savvy about how to go about it, so I'm kind of figuring it out as I go along. I'm making a few tweaks to the blog design here and there, as you might notice. I may end up outsourcing, and getting someone else to do a complete blog makeover for me. It depends on how frustrated I get trying to do it myself :) The other thing I'm going to attempt to start the year is to post every day in January...I'm going to try!! Even if it's only a picture, I'm going to at least try to get something on here each day of this month. Wish me luck, lol! Ok, off to bed now...my cute little alarm clock goes off early in the morning :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...